over 1 year ago
Have you worked within the FMCG market? Are you NEBOSH certified? Do you have experience auditing? If you feel this could be the perfect next venture for you please get in touch!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be providing competent and timely advice and support to all functions within the factory environment with the aim of making the site a safe, heathy and environmentally desirable place.
I am looking for you to be passionate about changing perceptions of the H&S, reducing bureaucracy and empowering the work force to be seen as a solution to harness whilst ensuring compliance with legal. And other requirements across all aspects of health, safety and environment.
- Develop and support key activities that deliver the SHE objectives and targets
- Lead and develop key elements of the safety and environmental management systems (SMS & EMS)
- Support SHE training initiatives, identify training needs and deliver training as required e.g. manual handling, induction, COSHH, LOTO, safe systems of work, accident investigation
- Coordinate and deliver monthly safety committee meetings
- Provide advice and support to project teams and deliver SHE projects as required
- Carry out audits and inspections
- Manage and support completion of SHE actions
- Manage SHE databases i.e. Airsweb, accident database, etc.
- Engage and work closely with other departments to support and push the SHE agenda
- Supporting and leading on energy initiatives
- Keep up to date with legislation changes and best practice
- Deputising for the SHE Manager as appropriate
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- FMCG experience
- NEBOS certified
- Auditing experience
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in
£27,000-£29,000 per annum DOE
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, a Health and Safety specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.