£38,000 - £42,000
7 months ago
Looking for the next step in your fire alarm career?
I currently represent an established fire and security system integrator based in Kent. My client are currently looking to add an experienced site based Fire Alarm Engineer to their established team. The company have a track record of developing and supporting engineers to reach their full potential. They are keen to hear from engineers who are interested in a career and development.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for managing a single site for my clients
- Attended reactive maintenance call out.
- Fault finding.
- Site based 7am-7pm
- Shifts: 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong fire experience.
- Experience of operating in a similar role.
- Experience Servicing and Commissioning Advanced fire panels
- Experience working with PA/VA systems
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must be able to pass security screening.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package (up to £42,000)
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.