£8.72 per hour
16 days ago
Temporary - 3 months, potential for permanence
14 November 2020
Site Maintenance Controller
£8.72 per hour
A new opportunity has been created with a successful automotive retailer in Cardiff, a business with safe, secure and state of the art facilities requiring someone to assst in the general upkeep and maintenance of facilities on site and support moving vehicles on and off the premises.
This is a 12 week temporary role with the potential for permanence. This role requires that you be at least 21 years old and a full and clean driving license held for a minimum of 12 months. This is an ideal opportunity for someone interested in progression within a professional and successful company.
Working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm, your role will include:
- Checking in all new and used vehicles on single and multiple vehicle transporters
- Carrying out visual checks on returned vehicles
- Parking vehicles in the correct areas of the site
- Assist with co-ordination of daily vehicle appraisal process
- Carrying out the handover of trade vehicles, including ensuring payments have been received.
- Daily clean-up of leaves & litter on site.
- Weekly treatment/removal of all weeds around the site.
- Grass cutting as required.
- Management of new and used car displays. Ensuring cars are consistently lined up in model order on the used car display, sanitised, with price boards, sanitisation hangers and adherence to company standards.
- Movement of sales vehicles between two local sites.
If you have the requirements listed above and the experience and character to be successful in this role, apply now!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.