£36000 - £40000 per annum
9 days ago
08 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit has partnered with Wales largest not-for-profit organisation to hire multiple Site Managers.
We are looking for individuals with direct site manager experience who are prepared to be hands on and be the eyes and ears on site. Their work will be based heavily on the health and safety side of projects, and they need to be willing to travel around South Wales to different sites.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a diverse workforce with an inclusive culture.
What you’ll be doing as a Site Manager:
- Reporting to project managers and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring employees have the correct health and safety procedures in place.
- Supervise various sites across South Wales.
- Previous experience as a Site Manager.
- Has experience in supervising various teams.
- SSSTS or equivalent.
- CSCS or equivalent.
- Experience in dealing with external members.
- Variable pay schemes
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Tailored training and induction courses
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work