£50 per hour
20 days ago
21 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Site Project Manager to work with one of the worlds leading manufacturing companies. The role will involve working with a talented group of engineers to deliver an exciting project that is on the cutting edge of material technology.
This is a thrilling opportunity to work for a company dedicated to sustainable technology and making the world a better place.
- Mange the capital projects process from idea to handover
- Manage the engineering, installation and delivery contractors working on site
- Manage the interaction with Group Capital Projects and Sector Projects
- Build and continuously improve project management capability, which includes all elements of the governance, process, reporting KPI, system and competence development
- Work with the leadership team to assist in prioritising project selection, and to ensure effective transition between project completion and assimilation of new assets to BAU
- Significant experience working on large scale capital projects
- Experience in managing major contractors through engineering, procurement, construction, and handover stages
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, MS project and Visio)
- Experience within coating technology
- Degree in chemical / mechanical engineering or a related field
- A background working within FMCG, chemicals, heavy engineering, manufacturing, or pharmaceutical industry