£35000 per annum
11 days ago
17 July 2022
Are you a strong Facilities Engineer looking for an exciting new role who can offer a number of training and self-improvement opportunities?
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively working with a market leading company in the food and drink industry to hire a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team in Shepton Mallett.
As one of the largest manufacturers in this area, they take pride in their company which enables the business to succeed. By being able to quadruple the business size in the past 8 years they have become a very sought after company to join.
Given the durability and great success they have experienced this presents an exciting opportunity to join the company and you will have the opportunity to add experience to a very successful team.
As the site Facilities Engineer this is what you’ll be doing.
You will be taking control of a busy manufacturing/site covering all aspects of building maintenance
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing site equipment in line with schedules
- Completing PPM checks including plant room, boiler room and emergency lighting.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment and implementing corrective procedures through root cause analysis.
- Complete a number of Machine installation and commissioning
- With a minimum of 2 years’ experience maintaining an industrial site.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served or apprentice trained site services engineer.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
If successfully appointed as a Facilities Engineer you will receive a competitive salary up to £35,000, with a competitive benefits package including private medical.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Rhys Cogan 02921673756 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*