£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Sitecore Application Analyst - Up To £46,000 - Hybrid (Cardiff Site)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a critical not-for-profit organisation to recruit a contracted Sitecore Application Analyst.
You'll be joining a company full of passionate individuals, who take pride in their work and the business. The business itself is very proud of its ability to support, encourage, nurture, develop, and reward its staff.
This role is perfect for anyone with hands on technical Sitecore Experience who is looking to move away from the hands on roles to a role focussed more on governance and ensuring best practice.
What the Sitecore Application Analyst will be doing
You will be maintaining the AS-IS state of the Sitecore Platform, working with a third party to ensure the system running efficiently and is kept up to date and current with all Sitecore Developments.
- Provide quick incident resolution, and ensure efficient running
- Keep appraised of Sitecore developments and implement appropriate upgrades
- Work closely with the Digital Services team, and other key stakeholders
- Design, create and manage project roadmaps
What you will bring to the team
You will have excellent Sitecore technical skills that can be translated into a governance capacity, alongside great communication skills, and knowledge of Mulesoft and Azure PaaS.
- Demonstrable technical Sitecore ability
- Understanding of Mulesoft integration and Azure PaaS
- Positive attitude, and great team player
- Excellent understanding of a Systems Development Lifecycle and BAU service
- Ability to Liaise with 3rd parties effectively
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Sitecore Application Analyst will be rewarded with;
- Salary of up to £46,000
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Salary increases in line with inflation
- Fantastic internal progression opportunities
- Fully funded training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Think this one's for you
If you think this Sitecore Application Analyst opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.