£500 - £600 per day
10 months ago
Sitecore Application Analyst -Contract - Day Rate £550-£600
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a critical not-for-profit organisation to recruit a contracted Sitecore Application Analyst.
You'll be working within a company passionate about their customers and staff. The role sits in a team of application analysts, and you will be focusing on delivering change to their Sitecore platform.
This will involve ensuring the effective operation of the platform, policies and procedures to support the wider company.
What the Sitecore Application Analyst will be doing
You will be responsible for the changes implemented to the Sitecore platform going forward, working with the support functions and 3rd parties to ensure the platform is supported in line with SLA's.
- Provide Incident Resolution and development services alongside the IT department and 3rd parties
- Establish business requirements for Sitecore changes and pitch them to stakeholders
- Successfully implement changes to the platform based on successful business cases
- Maintain up to date knowledge about application development
- Support the 24/7 availability of the platform
What you will bring to the team
You will have demonstrable working knowledge of the Sitecore platform alongside other customer facing packages (e.g. Salesforce, MuleSoft).
- 2 Years experience in a similar role minimum
- Good understanding of BAU service through a development life-cycle
- Experience of root cause analysis
- Exceptional relationship management skills with internal and external partners
- Experience working to tight project deadlines
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Sitecore Application Analyst will be rewarded with;
- Day Rate of between £550 and £600
- Hybrid working
- Diverse and Inclusive work environment
Think this one's for you
If you think this Sitecore Application Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.