£20 - £23.84 per hour
28 days ago
08 June 2023
SKILLED AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN - £23.84 PER HOUR - MUST HAVE NVQ LEVEL 3 or APPRENTICESHIP - Filton, Gloucestershire - 12 MONTHS - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Skilled Aircraft Technician for a 12 month deal with our client within aerospace. The role will run on days between Monday and Thursday (6:30am to 3:45pm).
All applicants must have completed an Engineering Qualification or aerospace apprenticeship (or military equivalent) and have the required experience as a fully trained Aircraft Electrician.
*This role will involve working in confined spaces, working at heights and may be physically demanding*
* Assembly and installation of electrical assemblies.
* Wiring looms and functional testing/trouble shooting of electrical systems.
* Fitting and assembly of aircraft components.
* Aerospace or Engineering Full Apprenticeship.
* Indenture and City & Guilds Level 2, BTEC ONC or Modern Apprenticeship Certificate, NVQ Level 2, 3, Key Skills level 2 and City & Guilds Level 2/BTEC ONC in a recognised engineering field.
* Be self-motivated with good communication skills.
* Have the ability to work alone or in a team environment.
* Embrace continuous improvement processes and other initiatives of our client
* Have high regard for an understanding of Health & Safety, ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with the relevant risk assessments and PPE assessments.