£20 - £25.41 per hour
2 months ago
14 December 2023
SKILLED AIRCRAFT FITTER - INSIDE IR35 - £25.41 PER HOUR - FILTON, ONSITE - 12 MONTHS (LIKELY EXTENSION) - *MUST HAVE NVQ LEVEL 3* - SINGLE STAGE PROCESS
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Skilled Aircraft Fitter to join our client on a 12 month deal from Filton in South Gloucestershire.
Position Overview: We are seeking skilled Aircraft Fitters to join our team. If you are a candidate who possesses the required qualifications and attributes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
* Completion of an Aerospace or Engineering Full Apprenticeship.
* Possession of Indenture and City & Guilds Level 2, BTEC ONC, or Modern Apprenticeship Certificate, NVQ Level 2 or 3, Key Skills Level 2, and City & Guilds Level 2/BTEC ONC in a recognised engineering field.
* Self-motivation accompanied by strong communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
* Openness to embrace continuous improvement processes and innovative work methods.
* Knowledge of and commitment to high Health and Safety standards.
Working Environment at our client's office in Filton: Filton boasts a rich aeronautical history, serving as a hub for designing, testing, and manufacturing wings for various commercial and military aircraft in the UK.
Available Shifts: Monday to Thursday, 6.30am to 3.30pm.