A new opportunity has arisen for a Small Works Engineer around London. Looking to take the next step in your fire and security career? My client, a successful fire and security provider based in London are currently recruiting for a Small Works Service/Commissioning Engineer to carry out servicing and commissioning duties in London and inside the M25.
This is what you’ll be doing
- completing small works on both commercial and domestic projects
- You will be attending a reactive maintenance callout, currently at 1 in 4
- You will be maintaining a professional attitude at all times when representing the company
- Fault finding and repairs
- Technical support in the field and via telephone
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will be using your experience to service panels and detectors as well as refurbishing out of date systems.
- Strong security systems experience with experience in fire a bonus.
- Ideally completed FIA training qualification.
- Must be able to pass security screening.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- Experience of operating in a similar role.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £25-30k Based on experience
- Company Vehicle along with a fuel card
- Door-to-Door paid travel
- 21 Days of Holiday (Increasing by 1 day per year up to a max of 25)
- Opportunities to progress
Are you up to the challenge?