02921 673 719
28 days ago
17 October 2021
Real Estate Solicitor – Social Housing and Regeneration
A tier 1 Legal 500 team are looking for an ambitious Real Estate Solicitor, with experience working within Social Housing, Development or Regeneration, to join their ambitious team. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in one of the most regarded Real Estate teams in the South West, and work with clients on a national level.
This position is a permanent and full-time role, based in central Bristol. You will also be able to work remotely approximately 3 days a week.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Work closely with a Senior Associate, to service a caseload of complex and high-quality social housing and regeneration development work
· Develop relationships with a broad range of clients, including national housing associates, charities and local authorities
· Be given support from a Senior Associate, Legal Director and Partner, to ensure that you are reaching your career goals
· Be given the opportunity to supervise more junior members of the team, including NQs, trainees and paralegals
· Promote the firm and engage in business development activities, with the support and encouragement of your team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
Solicitor or Associate (1PQE – 5PQE)
Experience working within Real Estate, or Residential Development
Experience working with housing associations. Charities or local authority clients
Excellent attention to detail
Ambitious, and driven to progress your career
Experience working within a city or national practice is preferred
Ability to build strong client relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent bonus structure
Health Care cash plan
Private Health Insurance
Free eye tests
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!)
Great city centre location and remote working
Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Solicitor role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.