£22,000 to £35,000
6 months ago
This C# .Net Developer role is for an established software company who provide high quality B2B and B2C software for the insurance industry.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Developing a market leading e-commerce platform utilising C# and .Net
- Working in an Agile way in a close knit team of Software Developers on a variety of challenges and projects.
- Working in a fast paced environment in modern, open plan offices.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A degree in Computer Science or a related subject OR a solid portfolio of work
- Solid C# .Net knowledge and experience
- Good communication skills to liaise with clients
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of £22,000 to £35,000
- Annual bonus
- Contributed pension scheme
- Great training opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Zak Underwood on either email@example.com or 02920 673 729.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.