17 days ago
15 February 2021
Cardiff Based (can be fully remote)
Up to £42000
This is the chance for a Software Developer working with C# .NET (they are using .NET Core) to build cloud based solutions for a public service organisation. The company are incredibly flexible and this role will focus on the deployment of new code using severless technologies like Kubernetes and Docker to bring all of their systems on to cloud platforms.
This is what you’ll be doing
· You will work in a small Agile team that focus on the delivery of technical solutions.
· You will be involved in shaping new products and features and will be encourages to bring in new methodologies and tools.
· You will be engaged with other development teams across design, business analysis and testing.
· You will work with a range of stakeholders
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core)
· Experience working on cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS)
· Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
· Experience working on serverless technologies and containerised applications is preferred but not essential (Docker, Kubernetes)
· Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with stakeholders across the business
This is what you’ll get in return
· Salary up to £42,000
· Flexible working hours (currently fully remote and could remain this way but they are hoping to be back in the office in some capacity this year!)
· Great company culture with regular events for the wider business and monthly budgets as a team to socialise.
· Public sector benefits (33 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, great pension etc.)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*