Competitive Salary DOE
over 1 year ago
Do you have a degree in control or Electrical Engineering? Do you have experience with PLC and HMI programming? Do you have experience of Mitsbushi and Allen? If so, this could be the perfect role for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
You will take technical responsibility for all designed control systems including PLC/ HMI/ Servo Control/ Safety systems and MES integration programming from initial brief through to final customer acceptance. You will design and develop complete control systems that meet agreed customer specifications on time and within budget.
- Design full equipment control systems including the writing of requirement specifications for PLC programs ensuring electrical, PLC software, pneumatics and fluid control systems interface correctly and meet the specifications.
- Act as the control design authority for all projects.
- Develop, test and evaluate software.
- Attend at the final stages of equipment commissioning on customer premises.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Degree in Control or Electrical Engineering (or an equivalent discipline)
- PLC and MDI programming
- Bradley PLC systems
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi and Allen.
- Excel, Word and CAD.
And this is what you’ll get in return (Heading 4 no underline)
A competitive salary £38,000-£40,000 dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge? (Heading 4 no underline)
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.