£53000 - £65000 per annum
24 days ago
09 September 2022
Cardiff - Hybrid Working (1/2 Days in the Office) - Salaries up to £65,000 Senior Level - 2 Stage Process
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a passionate FullStack Developer who takes pride in their craft, who loves learning about new technologies and who wants to be part of a platform that supports a multi-million-dollar business, this could be for you. This client is a giant in the media industry, you will be joining as a Senior Developer based in Cardiff!
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working with a small Agile team who all design, implement, test, deploy, test-drive and pair-program.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting the technology platform
- Develop reliable software including: React, TypeScript, NodeJS, AWS EMR, Docker, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambdas, Python, SQL and noSQL Databases etc.
- Formulate innovative solutions for new product features, whilst improving existing solutions
This is what you'll bring to the Team
You will have experience from a computing degree or any appropriate experience with strong attention to detail. Whilst having experience in the following:
- Ability to write code to a high standard
- Test using unit tests and knowing what to test using integration tests
- Having knowledge and vocab of software development
- Work both independently and in a small Agile team
- Bring ideas and opinions to the table and back them with qualified evidence
Desirable Skills & Experience
Below are a few desirable skills which a FullStack Developer could have:
- Working in agile teams with Scrum and Kanban
- Competence with TDD or BDD
- Proficiency in any of the following technologies – Amazon Web Services, HTML & CSS, Typescript, React, NodeJS, AWS Elastic Map Reduce/ Apache Spark, Step Functions, Docker, AWS API Gateway
- Functional Programming
- Active GitHub Account, with Code within it
What you’ll get in Return
Working with this Huge Media Company you will be offered the following:
- Profit Share - Paid Quartley (Subject to Company Performance)
- Hybrid working at least 2/3 days in the office
- 25 days holiday +public holidays +numerous company holidays +additional days for tenure
- Private Health Scheme with AXA: Health, Dental & Vision for the employee
- Personal training budget and dedicated time
- Perks such as fruit, snacks and a monhtly team lunch in one of many cardiff pubs and restaurants
- Each year you will recieve a $2000 to go on holiday (after you have been there for a year)
Early finish every other Friday in the summer time
- Pensions 5% Matched
Does this opportunity sound like something you would be interested in?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chloe Thomas at Yolk Recruitment for the full information!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and experience can apply.