£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
03 January 2024
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working with a global defence company looking to grow their software engineering function in the UK. They're looking for mid level software engineers to join their Cheltenham site, candidates will need to be eligible for high level security clearance.
They're based in Cheltenham & operate hybrid working with 3 days per week onsite.
What you will be doing:
- Developing complex secure applications & systems for a variety of customers.
- Perform design of software features to realise the product road map and be able to explain design choices.
- Support breaking down of large pieces of work into well-defined tasks to be implemented in an Agile manner.
- Support setup and maintenance of continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Exposure to deployment tools I.e. Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins.
- Experience working within an agile development environment.
- Eligibility for high level security clearance.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary up to £60,000
- Performance related bonus
- 9 day fortnight
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.