£50000 - £60000 per annum
02922 671 378
12 days ago
16 July 2022
London / Remote
Up to £60,000
Yolk Recruitment are partnered with a fast growing not for profit organisation based in Central London. They are searching for a software engineer with strong Ruby / TypeScript experience to join their growing development team.
If successful you will be joining a highly collaborative Agile / Scrum development team working on exciting projects to increase the organisations outreach & effectiveness. Their core tech stack is Ruby on Rails, TypeScript, React, & AWS. You won't need experience in the full stack & they're keen to talk to any experienced developers who would be interesting in learning a new technology stack.
Their office is based in Central London but the role can be fully remote with no requirement to come into the office. They also operate a 9 day fortnight with every other Friday off with no condensing of hours.
This is what you'll be doing:
- The production of significant user facing features, from initial discussions with stakeholders to final delivery with occasional oversight
- Keeping stakeholders aware of progress and timelines
- Reviewing and feeding back on others code and implementations
- Building and maintaining a ‘full stack’ understanding of our tech systems and their interactions
- Contributing to mission driven improvements to the tech teams ways of working
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience in Ruby or TypeScript (other tech stacks will be considered)
- Exposure to cloud based development (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong experience developing Agile / Scrum teams
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £60,000
- Remote & Flexible working options
- 27 days holiday (bank holidays on top
- 9 day fortnight
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.