£26,000 to £42,000
6 months ago
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated Software Engineer? This Software Engineer role is for a dynamic software business who provide high quality SAAS web services for the automotive industry.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Developing market leading products utilising predominantly C# and .Net
- Working in an Agile way utilising techniques such as Continuous Integration and Code Refactoring
- Working with a number of different technologies such as MVC, API's, NoSQL and Visual Studio
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Computer Science or a related subject OR a solid portfolio of work
- Software Engineering experience, desirably with C# .Net
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience creating API's
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of £26,000 to £42,000
- Contributed pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Great in house training opportunities and further qualifications
- Monthly team social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Zak Underwood on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02920 673 729.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.