£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
11 months ago
SOFTWARE TEAM LEAD - Up to £90,000 per annum - Hertfordshire - Hybrid (3 days in, 2 days from home) - INTERVIEW ASAP
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Software Team Lead to join our client within the defence industry in a permanent capacity.
What Is The Purpose?
- To provide technical leadership of software developments at our client.
- To support the design and development of new product ranges.
- To manage technical documentation, bug reporting and inspire colleagues.
- To improve our client's software process
What Will You Be Working On?
- You will work on the architecture and implementation of a wide range of software products ranging from simple implementations on a single microcontroller to multi-processor Linux systems providing state of the art orchestration of in excess of 500 processors.
- You will take pride in providing modern, easy to use user interfaces through high-definition touchscreens.
- You will be an implementation-oriented person, who gets things done quickly and pragmatically
- You will work on a range of protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, CAN, SPI, and will feel just as comfortable debugging at this level as you are at board level with oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- You may have experience of automated software testing and have a desire to use such techniques to improve software quality.
- You will look after scheduling and general management of the team.
- Strong software design skills
- Strong operating system knowledge including Linux and Bare Metal programming
- Strong EMBEDDED C skills
- Ability to work effectively to meet scheduled development goals and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative
- Strong IT skills
- Strong planning, problem solving and organisation skills
- Awareness of communications/satellite industry/SDR/technologies