£20000 - £40000 (highly dependent on experience)
14 days ago
03 August 2019
£20000 - £40000 (Highly variable dependent on experience)
An extremely exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and progressive company during their transition from a small start-up to a large, globally recognised enterprise.
As a company they have designed and released a fantastic platform designed for financial institutions that has caught huge traction with banks on a global scale, so much so that they have recently received a multi-million pound investment for growth.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working in a collaborative, communicative and fast-paced agile environment, alongside developers and others, on an array of different and exciting projects
- Carrying out manual testing processes including functional, non-functional, exploratory and smoke testing
- Writing and maintaining test cases/scripts, test documentation and data and logging issues and defects with tracking management tools
- Helping with the growth of this company as it continues to expand into the global market and keep up its contribution to innovation
- Receiving training on their own automation framework
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Background in manual testing, ideally from end to end
- Familiarity with carrying out functional and regression testing
- Evidenced ability to handle a large volume of work in a fast paced environment
Some nice to haves
- Automation experience
- ISTQB certification
- TDD and BDD experience as well as non-functional testing experiance
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive and flexible salary (DOE)
- The rare opportunity to join a company during such an exciting period of large-scale growth
- Investment into training to help you learn and grow as a tester
- The opportunity to work in a bespoke and luxurious new office space in the city centre that has just been purchased
- The ability to work with and on new cutting edge technology and software
- Fantastic progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are searching for an opportunity where you can have a voice, add real value, be involved with the growth of one of Wales most exciting new software houses, as well as progress your career then please get in touch today with our specialist software testing recruiter, Joel Marshall on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673760 / 07903 436441
Please apply with a CV attaching your recent contact details. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.