3 months ago
Commercial Property Solicitor
A modern and progressive Law firm are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Award Winning Property team, in their Herefordshire office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
Whilst working within a highly regarded law firm, where you will be given exposure to high quality work, you will:
- Manage a file load of commercial property cases
- Build strong relationships with clients and third parties
- Work on own initiative and operate at optimum efficiency
- Hit achievable targets
- Conduct business development when needed
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive, or qualified through experience
- Strong experience within commercial property work
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Experience of building strong client relationships to encourage an active pipeline of work
- Confident networker with experience of being involved in business development activities
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Working effectively with others in a team and the ability to delegate where appropriate
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- A very real work/life balance
- Child care vouchers
- A pension scheme
- A good bonus structure
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Involvement in various charitable events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.