3 months ago
Corporate Commercial Solicitor
A Legal 500 Law Firm are looking for an experienced Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join their award winning and highly reputable corporate team, in one of their Wiltshire offices. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression. This role offers genuine career progressions for the right candidate along with a generous package.
This is what you’ll be doing
Whilst working within a highly regarded law firm, under the leadership of an experienced and extremely personable Partner you will be given exposure to high quality work and will be required to advise clients in relation to all company and commercial work.
- To manage a file load of corporate files and to assist on Senior Solicitor cases
- To deal with a broad range of corporate matters from acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, finance but not commercial contracts.
- To deal with high value complex cases
- Providing quality advise on the legal and contractual issues arising out of the deal
- Ensuring the process is coherent and efficient
- To have an in depth understanding of the risks faced by clients and incorporate these risks into the contracts
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good advocacy skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A very competitive salary above the market rate
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell)
- Genuine career progression offered on a personal basis
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Health care cash plan up to an extra £1,000
- Bi monthly prize draws and regular social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.