Up to £52000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are working in partnership with a large education provider to find a Solicitor to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation where staff can thrive and be supported by a diverse and inclusive workforce and be treated with the up most respect and dignity.
This role is a hybrid role where you will be expected to go into the office 50% of the week. They offer flexible working and generous annual leave to promote and encourage a health work/life balance.
What the Solicitor will be doing:
You will be tasked with actively developing relationships with staff and stakeholders to support contract needs as and when needed.
- Take on and manage a variety of contractual work and advice and support staff.
- Provide and advise on commercial guidance.
- To draft, review and negotiate a variety of contracts.
What the Solicitor will need:
- 2 years PQE.
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
- Understanding of grants and commercial funding arrangements.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of working in the Higher Education or business support sector.
- Experience in dealing with grant and commercial funding arrangements
What you will get in return as Solicitor:
- Up to £52,000 per annum
- 35 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shut down.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Flexible and hybrid working.
- Excellent pension scheme.
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work