£700 - £800 per day
about 1 month ago
Solution Architect - up to £800 per day inside ir35 - 12 months (extensions likely) - Gloucestershire - DV cleared project - one stage interview - Sector: Defence / Technology
Yolk Recruitment are on the lookout for a DV cleared solution architect to work with a cutting-edge institution pushing the boundaries of there industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on key projects that will have a positive impact on the country and wider global community.
Provide the bridge between business need and the supporting technology, building a holistic view of the organisation.
- Communication of solution architecture and solutions to key stakeholders
- Advise on technology - enabled business transformation and define IT strategy, requirements, solutions, and roadmaps that delivery the business objectives in the most cost-effective manner.
- Choose and architect technology solutions, shaping technology programmes, developing and embedding architecture capability, ensuring alignment with the organisations wider business and architect strategies.
- Evaluate business and technology problems as the Business Analyst gathers requirements examining classic scope and feasibility questions.
- Solution Architecture definition and design, including delivery approaches, to sufficient detail to enable effective engagement with delivery teams and supply partners.
- Carrying out initial assessment of the customer needs and articulation of likely/ potential solution options
- Promote solution architectural methods and principals
- Must be eligible for DV security clearance.
- Ability to work an end-to-end lifecycle view of Architecture.
- Knowledge of the systems implementation lifecycle
- Requirements analysis and requirements definition
- Understanding of the drivers for IT architecture
- Understanding of architectural frameworks and methodologies ( TOGAF, MODAF, DODAF, INCOSE, UML, EA, Zachman, COBIT, UML)
- Design and development of technology strategies / roadmaps
- Understanding of Agile principals
- Hold a current DV security clearance
- Understanding solution changes on business requirements
- Familiar with ITIL/Prince/PROSCI
- Experience of delivery and TTO