£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
20 days ago
05 October 2023
Solution Architect - Up To £80,000 - Hybrid (Up to one day a week in Cardiff)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with an incredibly worthwhile not-for-profit organisation to recruit a Solution Architect who is able to work to create and push forward the roadmap for key technologies, especially in the Microsoft Suite.
This role is ideal for anyone who is an experienced Solutions Architect, who can create strategies and push for best practice implementations of new technologies, especially in the Microsoft Suite.
What the Solutions Architect will be doing
You will be working at the Service Level to lead the implementation of new technologies, co-ordinating a number of teams and staff under you.
- Align the use of new technologies with business needs creating appropriate strategies and roadmaps
- Work with and influence key stakeholders on the direction of new technologies
- Co-ordinate key resources and team members to execute the technology strategy effectively
- Work to implement new technologies efficiently, ensuring maximum value gain from each technology
What you will bring to the team
You will have prior experience as an Solution Architect, ideally with knowledge of M365 and Azure though this isn't essential.
- You will have excellent understanding of technology and how best to apply technologies to meet business needs
- Experience creating technology strategies and long term implementation roadmaps
- You will be able to work closely with and manage third parties as well as internal staff
- Excellent communication skills, being able to work with key stakeholders as well as more junior staff effectively
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Solution Architect will be rewarded with;
- Salary of up to £80,000
- Up to 10% annual bonus (on average around 6-7%)
- Salary increases in line with inflation
- Fantastic internal progression opportunities
- Fully funded training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Think this one's for you
If you think this Solution Architect opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.