£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Solutions Architect (Azure) | Remote | Occasional visits to the Cardiff office | Up to £90,000 + Bonus | 2 stage virtual interview process
Yolk Recruitment is currently partnering with a fast-growing investment management firm based in Cardiff, looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys change, is customer-oriented, and can handle pressure.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in delivering digital transformation projects and collaborating with technical and non-technical colleagues. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with experience building cloud based solutions ideally in Azure with strong recent architectural experience, any exposure to Sparx EA would be hugely beneficial.
You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are embarking an a long term digital transformation project aimed at modernising their IT systems. You would play a key part in this working with architecture team to design workable solutions in line with business objectives & timescales. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced architect to grow their professional experience & effect genuine change.
The role remote with occasional visits to their Cardiff office.
- Design and document solutions for digital transformation initiatives in collaboration with product owners and delivery teams.
- Oversee the implementation of your solutions, ensuring the design is fit for purpose, and make adjustments if necessary.
- Manage and extend architectural models, including business, application, technology, and data layers.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an architecture role, such as solutions, software, or data.
- Experience using an architecture modelling tool such as Sparx EA or Archi.
- Strong technical background in data, software or cloud engineering.
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Salary up to £90,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working options.
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.