£80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Solutions Architect (AWS / Data) | Cardiff or London | Up to £95,000 + Up to 17% Bonus | Hybrid (1 day per week onsite) | 2 stage interview process
Yolk Recruitment is proud to support the recruitment of a Solutions Architect to join the data team at a leading financial services firm. We are seeking a talented individual who is passionate about data and technology, and has experience designing and maintaining end-to-end data systems. If you are a problem-solver with strong communication skills, then this could be the role for you.
If successful you will be responsible for the design, maintain, and ensure the consistency and integrity of end-to-end data systems that meet business requirements. To be successful you will need strong technical understanding of agile software development, previous experience designing & delivering AWS cloud solutions & a solid understanding of DevOps & InfoSec principles.
The role can be based at either their Cardiff or London offices & requires 1 day per week onsite.
- Oversee solution development and ensure it meets quality standards
- Conduct gap analysis and select packaged solutions
- Promote innovation and ensure fair treatment of customers
- Design & deliver complex AWS cloud solutions.
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in the strategic application of technology
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Strong understanding of AWS, experience designing AWS hosted solutions
- Experience designing and delivering business-critical systems
- Familiarity with cloud hosted database solutions i'e' Snowflake
- Familiarity with TOGAF, ideally with the certification
- Salary up to £95,000
- Bonus Up to 17%
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Remote & Flexible Working
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.