8 months ago
Specification Compliance Technologist
Do you have working knowledge of FIR Regulations and how to apply? Do you have applied knowledge of UK/ EU food labelling legislation? Do you have a food based degree?
This is what you’ll be doing
- To co-ordinate and manage the site technical systems and the retailer web-based systems to ensure that stored information is current.
- To ensure products are manufactured to standards that meet all agreed internal or external requirements/ specifications.
- Write, approve and maintain finished product specifications.
- Review product recipes and ingredients.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Have a detailed understanding of all the major retailer specification systems.
- 5 year experience working as a Food technologist/ specification Technologist.
- Experience in effective communication with retailers and suppliers.
- Experience in food legislation.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£30,000- £35,000 per annum
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on email@example.com or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.