£26000 - £30000 per annum
17 days ago
17 June 2023
Yolk Recruitment are working exclusively with a Wales based events company for a Sponsorship Sales Executive, you will be joining a small team who are responsible for delivering events and festivals all over the country.
As the company experiences rapid expansion, they are seeking to strengthen their sales team by recruiting a dedicated Brand Sponsorship and Partnership Executive. This role offers tremendous prospects for personal and professional growth within a fast-paced and exhilarating business
Responsibilities will include nurturing existing client relationships, forging new partnerships, and engaging in new business ventures. Flexibility is essential, as the role entails working at major events to ensure exceptional service for clients and customers. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in B2B sales, ideally within sponsorship/ partnerships/ events. You must be flexible to work some weekends (approx. 8-10 a year)
What are the responsibilities as a Sponsorship Sales Executive?
- Develop strong relationships with new prospects and turn them into customers
- Be able to work to effectively to targets and deadlines
- Provide weekly and regular updates on pipeline activity and new business progression
- Be able to organise and attend out of office appointments with clients
- Be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting new customers to closing business and maintaining client relationship
- Follow and implement our sales system and process
- Attend networking and marketing events
What skills/ experience do I need?
- Have 2 years minimum experience in B2B sponsorship & partnership sales
- Competent prospecting on phone, email & social media including LinkedIn
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Comfortable talking to new people with a positive personality
- Interest in the music and events industry
- Proactive attitude
What are the benefits?
- Salary up to £30,000
- OTE uncapped - circa £8,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free festival admissions and event tickets
- Flexible working
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.