£24000 - £26400 per annum
02921 673 758
9 days ago
01 September 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner for Careers Wales. We are supporting them to recruit a Stakeholder Engagement Advisor for a 7-month contract around South East Wales.
What the Stakeholder Engagement Advisor will be doing
The Stakeholder Engagement Advisor will
- Provided support for the Manager to develop Welsh Government’s approach with organisations and employer networks.
- Working with the delivery teams to understand the needs of customers to source, share and facilitate access to relevant provision and opportunities
- liaising with stakeholders
What the successful Stakeholder Engagement Advisor will bring to the team
- Graduate or equivalent standard such as professional qualifications
- Welsh speaker would be desirable but not essential
- Confident in speaking directly to staff members and stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of Careers Wales and Job Seekers
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Stakeholder Engagement Advisor will be rewarded with.
- Salary of £26400
- 30-day annual leave, plus bank holidays and concessionary days taken over Xmas.
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Rewards package of staff discounts and benefits
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Stakeholder Engagement Adviser opportunity is for you then apply online or call Nici Jones to discuss the role in confidence on 07712 291098.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.