£25000 - £27500 per annum
02921 673 712
20 days ago
16 December 2021
£25,000 - £27,500 per annum
Are you a hard working and committed individual who has experience in a Stock Control environment? Are you passionate about customer service? Are you exceptionally organised with a keen eye for detail?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you asap!
Yolk Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a POS Coordinator and Stock Controller to work as part of a busy UK wide operation based from Caerphilly.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Signing off the quality of orders - pre-loading of the vehicles to ensure all customer orders are production, picked, packed correctly and quality of materials meet or exceed requirements.
- Daily receipt accurately all incoming goods onto system.
- Stock control of the warehouse.
- Cycle counting daily
- Measuring stock counting accuracy.
- Becoming stock champion with Jonathan representing the warehouse.
- Liaising with the team for stock resolutions.
- Making notes of damaged inventory and monitor.
- Assuming control and responsibility for returns and tickets.
- Preparing goods in packing lists and labels.
- Working very closely with internal sales team & BDM to liaise and provide timely updates on shipments
- Working closely with the Purchasing & shipping Manager to understand incoming containers/shipments and requirements on quick turn-around of stock to meet customer demand.
- Answering customers queries on the status of their orders.
- Proactively liaising directly with customers where required.
- Supporting the logistics team with ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly KPI reports.
- Maintaining, review and improving SOPs.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll be confident in picking up new systems and have a good working understanding of Microsoft Excel
- You'll have a 'growth mindset' and a positive attitude
- You'll be keen to learn and develop you skills
- You'll be focused on continuous improvement
- You'll have experience in a Stock Control/POS environment
- You'll have excellent attention to detail and the ability to identify issues or anomalies
- You'll be an excellent communicator and problem solver
Here's what you'll get in return:
- A starting salary of £25,000 - £27,500 p/a
- A fantastic and supportive team environment
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career and growth opportunities
- A company who are invested in developing you
- Christmas shutdown
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge on 02921 673 712.