about 1 year ago
£10.00ph - £11.55ph DOE.
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be the recruitment partner of a choice for this leading high precision manufacturing business. The business was founded 40 years ago, and they continue to grow year upon year. They are the leading the way within the international market for architectural metal buildings and the projects which this business have delivered on are high profile building projects across the world.
What you'll be doing as a Stores Operative.
- Maintain stock inventory via SAP.
- Pick materials ready for manufacturing.
- Adhere to working safe practices.
- Complete stock checks, and resolve any issues which may occur.
- Check incoming goods orders, and that all goods are identified inline with each order.
- Photograph and book incoming goods on SAP
- All required documentation is correctly signed and passed to relevant departments.
- Working environment is kept clean and safe at all times.
- Report maintenance issues of equipment to minimise disruption of daily tasks.
- Operate a counterbalance forklift truck safely
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Stores Operative.
- Experience using SAP is advantageous.
- Experience operating a counterbalance forklift truck, valid licence is advantageous.
- Work to deadlines, and prioritise work loads.
- Completed administrative tasks in stock controlling or inventory records.
- Good organisation skills.
What you will get in return.
- Working hours 2 shift 6am-2pm & 10pm - 6am
- Up to 27 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay scheme.
- Life insurance.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Career and development opportunities.
- Free parking on site.
- Free tea and Coffee.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.