6 months ago
Strategic Marketing Manager
Are you a motivated and driven Marketing Manager or Senior Executive, searching for your next move? Are you comfortable successfully managing people and projects? My Cardiff based client are looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager to implement strong Marketing projects and campaigns that guides the business.
What you'll be doing
Working alongside a growing marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in the Management team, and drive the business forward.
- Managing and guiding the Marketing team, using KPIs to set specific goals for the Marketing function
- Reviewing the communications and making appropriate alterations to increase company market share
- Reviewing product ranges and associated marketing materials to increase awareness through targeted Marketing campaigns
- Analyzing marketing trends and competitors and adapting marketing accordingly
- Engaging with customers and gathering feedback to drive new systems and products
What you'll need to bring
As a pivotal role in the company, it is crucial you bring both marketing management and people management experience to the role to ensure you get it right.
- CIM qualified
- Successful implementation of Marketing campaigns
- Understanding new product development process
- Confident presenting findings at company meetings
What you'll receive in return
As well as a competitive salary and a discretionary company bonus, you will receive 26 days annual leave & bank holidays, all the tea and coffee you can drink, as well as free on-site parking.
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Chloe Cottle-Watkins on CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitmentDOTcom.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.