£46 - £52 per hour
2 months ago
Stress Engineer - up to £52 per hour Inside IR35 - 12 Months (extensions highly likely) - Chester - standard 35 hours across 4.5 days (working between 7-7) - On site - One stage virtual interview - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for a Stress Engineer to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel. You will join the Wing analysis engineering team.
This is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to work on modern and exciting aerospace projects not seen anywhere else in the UK. The ideal candidate will hold a signatory/approval or would be able to obtain this within 6 months.
- Static structural analysis, composite and metallic.
- Ability to analyse and validate Metallic, Composites / Hybrids structures at component level for Static strength, F&DT and produce relevant strength margins or reserve factors according to validated and applicable methods and sizing processes.
- Ability to provide stress analyses for the repair/acceptance of metallic, composites/hybrids structures.
- Ensure airworthiness requirements for aircraft structures.
- Structural engineering experience
- Experience with wing analysis and stress analysis
- Experience with other aircrafts, military aircraft or product knowledge
- Aviation background
- Ideally held T400 concessions approval for stress or have held this in the past or be able to obtain this within a 6-month period. (Open to candidates who don't hold an approval but have relevant stress and/or concessions experience)