over 1 year ago
A global law firm are looking for a motivated paralegal, to join their expanding Subsidence team, within their Bristol office. This firm are featured in the Legal 500 UK, and half of their Partners are recognised as leaders in their specialist field. Therefore, this position is an excellent opportunity for those committed to progressing their legal career.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage subsidence claims on behalf of the claimant
- Undertake some general recoveries work within the wider team
- Run small claims track claims to trial
- Provide the highest quality of service to clients
- Consistently achieve targets set on your caseload
- Resolve claims where necessary through negotiation and/or litigation
- Take responsibility for quality control and compliance
- Be involved in marketing activities to develop the business and your career
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB law degree is essential
- Previous paralegal experience, within litigation, is essential
- Strong IT skills, ideally with experience using a case management system
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to take a commercial approach is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell)
- Great city centre location
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.