up to £30,000 DOE
5 months ago
Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you educated to either a HNC/ HND/ Degree in a relevant field? Do you have excellent knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, Root cause analysis, corrective actions? Have you managed internal and external audits? If so, please do read on as this could be the perfect next venture for you….
This is what you’ll be doing
You will report into the Quality Manager, the Supplier Quality Engineer will actively monitor and effectively manage supplier quality.
- Coordinate, direct and manage supplier quality activities. Focus on issue resolution, supplier approval, supplier development, process control, and quality assurance.
- Undertake regular supplier visits, auditing processes and ensuring adherence to process control plan.
- Monitor supplier’s non-conforming performance/ trends, and identify and drive process improvement, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Manage and control quality planning within the supply base through an effective APQP process.
- Manage and control on time approval of production parts and processes (PPAP) for components.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- HNC/ HND/ Degree in a relevant field (Quality or engineering).
- Significant level of experience in an automotive OEM or Tier One automotive environment.
- Excellent knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective actions, internal and external audits.
- Ability to read, understand and assess engineering drawings and CAD data.
- Knowledge and experience of quality standards including IATF16949, ISO 45001 and ISO14001.
- Driving license is essential so you can travel to visit suppliers.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £30,000 dependant on skills and experience
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.