£26000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
Supply Chain Planner
Ross on Wye
Overview of the role
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading manufacturer of a high-profile household name who operate on an international scale that in its 50 years evidenced value based on people, culture, and sustainability
They are committed to delivering long-term sustainable growth, creating value and a successful story for both staff and customers
The seek a Supply Chain Planner to join their Ross-on-Wye team and be a part of their continued success story.
This is what you'll be doing
- Assist with creation of Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Work within S&OP framework to ensure decision making inputs are created
- Work with the warehouse and 3PL teams to always ensure integrity of stock accuracy.
- Monitor, maintain and complete accuracy of all relevant master data and critical fields within all data systems
- Track execution of plan and performance of supplier vs plan. Maintain supplier performance data to support relationship management.
- To achieve set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Support New Project Implementation (NPI) including artwork/pack changes and ensure effective planning actions are implemented.
- Ensure stakeholder management is professional, effective and adds value to the business.
- Ensure any department requirements to uphold accreditations are supported and maintained.
- Support site induction processes for new starters.
- Ensure you understand and comply with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements at all times.
- Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by in line with Team or company objectives.
Experience you'll bring to the role
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent PC skills including ERP systems advantageous
- Experience with Excel - essential
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience working under time constraints
- Proactive, forward-thinking style, able to positively challenge ways of working.
This is what you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday (with opportunity to buy extra every year)
- Private medical cover
- Your birthday off work
- 1 day a year off work to volunteer in the community
- Annual Bonus
- Opportunity for career development
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.