£35.55 - £39.55 per day
02921 67 37 46
about 1 month ago
25 November 2049
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join our client on an initial 6 month deal, working out of Broughton in one our client's major hubs.
Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Definitive end to end project management and clear demonstration of planning and progress.
- Coordination and drumbeat of project teams and key stakeholders, including Engineering, Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Configuration and Programme Management.
- Preparation and presentation of decision gate dossiers at key stages of the change process.
- Achievement of modification in line with schedule and targeted points of embodiment, with minimal/no out of sequence working.
- Achievement of supplier qualifications and/or first part qualifications as required.
- Achievement of modifications with minimal/no excess pre-modification inventory.
- Ideally educated to bachelor’s degree level, though equivalent vocational qualifications and/or proven experience will be considered.
- Project Management acumen is essential, as is the ability to translate sometimes complex topics into a simple plan.
- Knowledge of detailed part manufacturing processes and/or production part approval processes is highly desirable.
- Past experience in a configuration management role is also highly desirable.
- Alternatively, past experience within the aerospace sector, in the fields of Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and/or Quality, is desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously, with high levels of personal organisation is essential.
- Proficiency in Google workspace is essential.
- English at a negotiation level is essential.