£70 - £71 per hour
about 2 months ago
System Architect - Fleet Management, Inside IR35, £70.00 per hour, Farnborough, 37 hours a week, 12 month contract initially, SC clearance would be a bonus but not a necessary
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a System Architect Fleet Management to work with a world wide Aerospace company on the Farnborough site where you will define and develop the requirements for a Fleet Management System encompassing all applicable inputs. Working as a team you will enable the team to deliver its ambitious global business plans.
The role will encompass the definition and implementation of a Fleet Management System to encompass: aircraft and ground system operation/management, fleet configuration and management, end customer system interfacing, meteorological inputs, performance and airspace approval constraints, payload configuration, interface to the maintenance system (under development), Flight Management System, Network Management and operation worldwide to meet and deliver customer requirements and demand suitable to meet regulatory requirements globally.
- Act as the supplier to the operations team to ensure these requirements are delivered on time to meet customer and business demands
- Manage the operational implementation of the fleet management system aligned to business needs and build team required to support Fleet Management accordingly
- Ensure successful operation of the Fleet Management system
- Lead the exploration of commercially available systems already available to meet the needs
- Ensure the System to be scalable as the business grows
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance and ownership of applicable records as may be required by the business, customers or regulators
- Ensure the solution has a GDPR compliant architecture (billing info handing etc. Imagery handling)
- Previous experience in the definition and implementation of a fleet management system in a comparable industry
- Solid and demonstrable evidence of Service delivery in a technology function with concrete deliverable as examples
- Ability to manage complex technical challenges with multiple interfaces. Leading to a world class solution
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence
- Experience of mapping Fleet Management solutions to recognised compliance and industry standards
- Experience within the Aerospace/Engineering sectors with knowledge of quality standards in this domain
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the fleet management area
- Able to collaborate effectively with a range of stakeholders (senior management, customers, regulators, engineers, flight and ground crew) to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Knowledge of UAV operations worldwide