£50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Systems Engineer Data Architect within one of the world’s prominent aerospace organisations.
Our client is expanded their space-based systems and is looking for data architects to work with stakeholders on key product based projects to analyse use cases, define, setup & test data processes and data exchanges (e.g. ICDs) between stakeholders and systems feed requirements for Java development within our clients Data Management Tool.
As a Systems Engineer Data Architect you will lead a talented team of engineers to support their projects success.
The Data Architect will have the options to condense there working week into 4 days if they wish.
- Technical knowledge of data exchange solutions between systems (e.g. schemas, xml) is required.
- The candidate will be supporting the project Data Architect work area manager, whilst reporting to the Data Engineering Team Lead.
- The candidate will be in direct 'day to day' contact with other project discipline architects
- In the context of supporting use case, process & data exchange definition the candidate will work with stakeholders to assess needs.
- Understand and analyse a complex System Engineering problem, in order to respond to it with the best solution.
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Data exchange/interfaces knowledge (e.g. schemas, xml)
- System Engineering experience (preferably in Aerospace)
- Experience in Scrum/Agile & Kanban ways of working
- Software/Data Engineering Educational background
- Experience of Java
Experience of JIRA
Experience of Confluence