2 months ago
Systems Design Engineer
12 Month Contract
Stevenage - On Site Working Required
1 stage interview
Defence and Aerospace
£60ph inside IR35
A world leader in the defence industry is now actively looking for a Systems Design Engineer for their team in Stevenage.
The Systems Design Engineer will be working on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to integration and testing teams in capturing test requirements and plans in DOORS
- Define and maintain design justification record providing linkage from system requirements to subsystem requirements
- Defining algorithms in firmware and software
- Development of system-level test sequences
- Model Based System Engineering MBSE
- DOORS, or other SysML tools
- Have demonstrate-able exposure to system requirements, as well as developing system architecture models and configuration control
- Be able to discuss hardware, firmware or software design constraints
- Knowledge of RF is desirable
- Be eligible to pass BPSS to obtain SC Clearance
If you would like to discuss this role more in detail, please get in touch. Those that are unable to pass BPSS and obtain SC clearance will unfortunately not be considered for this role.