45,000 - 55,000
about 1 month ago
- Systems Engineer
- £45,000 - £55,000
- South Wales (Remote)
Our client are a global leader in Contact Center Solutions as a Service solutions. Their award platform supports customers across the public and private sector within their cloud environments to support and enable enterprise scale digital transformations.
Reporting to the companies Cloud & Systems Lead, the position will entail responsibility for all server & desktop assets both physically and virtually across data centres, offices and cloud topologies. The role is suited to a hands on experienced Engineer responsible for all aspects of Systems ops and admin especially within an Active Directory and O365 environment.
Skills / Experience
- A good working knowledge or experience with Cloud Services (AWS specifically)
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory (including upgrades) and migration of legacy systems and mail clients to Exchange 365
- Setup and management of Active Directory in a multi forest environment with a working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Domain Administration
- Windows 2016, 2019 / Win 10 experience
- Automation of software releases
- Experience provisioning and maintaining EMC storage
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks
The ideal candidate will have good organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*