£55 - £65 per hour
2 months ago
SYSTEMS ENGINEER - INSIDE IR35 - £65 PER HOUR (VIA UMBRELLA) - BRISTOL - MUST HAVE ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE - 12 MONTHS - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW PROCESS - DOORS EXPERIENCE
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Systems Engineer to join our client on an initial 12 month deal working from Bristol. There are option for hybrid working but they will be dependent on stages of the project.
Are you a highly motivated and results-oriented Systems Engineer with a passion for defence? A world-leading defence company is seeking a talented Systems Engineer to join its Bristol team.
In this role, you will join one of our project teams developing complex weapons. You will be responsible for driving the technical direction of our products to meet challenging customer requirements by engaging and coordinating with wider specialist design teams and external entities to ensure we successfully deliver on our commitments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the assigned project lead in Systems Engineering activities, including but not limited to:
- Stakeholder needs analysis and capture
- Conducting trade studies
- Production of Requirement Specification and association Design Verification Plans
- Liaising with other departments and external suppliers to ensure the technical solution is delivered on time, cost and scope.
- Supporting architectural design through usage of MBSE techniques and SysML
- Identifying, scoping and planning Integration, Verification & Validation activities
- Reviewing deliverables from suppliers for compliance and acceptance against contracts
- Reviewing evidence in support of acceptance activities
- Production of Compliance Matrices and Certificates of Design
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- A well-rounded Systems Engineer with experience across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle, from Operational Analysis and Requirement Elicitation through to Certification and Acceptance.
- Have a consistent track record of on time delivery particularly in a dynamic working environment.
- Able to engage with a broad range of partners and forge strategic technical relationships.
- Be adaptable, self-starting and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use tools such as IBM DOORS Next, IBM Rhapsody, Jira and Mathworks Matlab & Simulink would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class defence company and play a key role in the development of cutting-edge weapons systems. If you are a highly motivated and talented Systems Engineer with a passion for defence, we encourage you to apply.