Up to £40000.00 per annum
26 days ago
29 March 2023
Systems Engineer | Swansea | Highly Hybrid | Immediate Start Date | Up to £40,000 per annum + Bonus
Yolk Recruitment is working with an Ed-Tech company who are looking to hire a strong 2nd Line IT Support specialist to join their growing team. They are looking for someone to help provide support to both the US and the UK based teams, the role is highly hybrid offering as little as 1 day in the office every 2 weeks.
What you'll be doing:
- Installation, commissioning, and maintenance of multi-tier environments.
- Working with customers to manage system-wide roll-outs, updates, and hotfixes.
- Assisting in the development and improvement of support documentation and contributing to customer-driven training documentation.
- Working directly with customers to identify, plan and implement fulfillment projects based on their needs.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line customer support and troubleshooting via support ticketing system, email, and phone. Including some emergency out-of-hours support based on on-call schedule.
- Actively participating in the release process by performing and overseeing user acceptance testing on the latest releases and maintaining internal testing labs.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years commercial engineering experience desirable
- Deploying & Supporting software applications
- IP Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Windows Server Environment configuration and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of SQL configuration, querying, backups & troubleshooting
- Experience working with support ticket systems
- VM environments
- PowerShell / Command Line / Terminal scripting experience
The following are highly desirable skills and experiences:
- Experience with security products such as IP cameras, NVRs, CCTV, VMSs, and Access Control systems
- Experience deploying and supporting PSIM security software applications
- Experience with SaaS products and/or SaaS infrastructure (AWS, Azure etc)
What you'll get in return:
- Opportunities for International Travel
- Fantastic training and development programmes
- Holiday Buy/Sell Scheme
- Company Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Regular exposure to cutting edge technology
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jack Brewster at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.