Systems Engineer - Cyber Security
£570 per day
about 1 year ago
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Systems Engineer within Cyber Security of one of the world’s leading aerospace and defence organisations.
As a systems engineer you will cooperate with multiple teams in hardware, software, FPGD and Mechanical engineers to produce cutting edge Crypto and management solutions.
The systems engineer will have the options to condense there working week into 4 days if they wish.
- Create Systems Engineering artefacts across the product development lifecycle.
- Contribute to the development of the engineering department functions and procedures.
- Collaborate with the system, hardware, and software architects to ensure consistency, design for modularity and re-use
- A good understanding of Systems Engineering and associated processes/lifecycles.
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle
- This is a security cleared UK eyes only project, therefore you must be a UK passport holder
- Software Engineering background (preferably with C++ / C expertise)
- Experience of DOORS, SysML, UML, Enterprise Architect, JIRA
- Knowledge of communication protocols (such as IP, IPSec, SIP) and/or Public Key Infrastructure
- INCOSE – ASEP/CSEP/ESEP Certification