£50 - £60 per hour
02921 67 37 46
6 days ago
12 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Systems Engineer to join our client's team in Stevenage on a 12 month initial deal.
Key Individual responsibilities may include:
- Management of System and sub-system level requirements and interface definition, including management of design baselines;
- System architecture definition;
- Management and resolution of Problems and Queries that arise from development & qualification activity
- Understanding the impact of proposed changes on the current design / performing trade studies to de-risk the system design and ensure the continued viability of the product;
- Supporting coordination of key Design Reviews;
- Generation and review of technical documentation to support verification activity;
- System level compliance evidence compilation;
- System certification and generation of System verification documentation (e.g. Design Verification Plans, and Requirement Verification Modules);
- Systems support to other parallel programmes as required.
Experience / Knowledge / Ability Requirements
- An appreciation of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and processes, including requirement elicitation and interface definition, identifying and managing key design drivers, modification development and formal verification and certification processes;
- Experience in Systems integration (mechanical/electrical/software) would be beneficial;
- An ability to produce concise, coherent and detailed technical reports of a high quality;
- An ability to work proactively and flexibly across a number of variant programmes for which relative priorities can change quickly;
- An effective team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills, essential to working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and in building cohesion in the relationships between the Systems team and various interfacing teams;
- An awareness of RTC & DOORS would be beneficial.