£40000 - £54000 per annum
02921 673 757
11 days ago
13 February 2022
12 month contract
About the role
You will join our Emerging Jobs Recruitment Team and report to the Head of Employment UK.
The Team source profiles and skills with high strategic value to the long-term ambitions of the business. In simple terms, you'll enable the business to meet future challenges and enable growth into emerging markets.
What you’ll be doing as a Talent Acquisition Partner
- The Team source profiles and skills with high strategic value to the long-term ambitions of the business. In simple terms, you'll enable the business to meet future challenges and enable growth into emerging markets.
- Using a mix of proactive sourcing, talent pooling and pipelining, you will both fill open vacancies while planning for the future to meet the expected needs of the business.
- The majority of your candidates will not recognise us as a presence in their field, so a key part of your role is to help build Employer Brand.
- You'll do this by understanding the business needs & challenges, highlighting and communicating our Purpose, Values and Mission, defining and implementing the best strategy to source, attract, interview and select only the most talented people to join the business
- You will be subject to a BPSS check (including a criminal record check).
- Extensive recruitment experience, ideally from working as a Recruitment Consultant for a Recruitment Agency
- Some experience of in-house / internal or RPO recruitment
- Ideally you will have recruited for technical or engineering skills and know what it takes to attract and engage the best people
- Strong sourcing and attraction skills, both proactive and reactive – proven experience in sourcing difficult-to-find profiles
- A comprehensive understanding of the labour market, the associated challenges and how to overcome them
- A competitive hourly rate of £28.25 per hour (£54 000 equivalent) with annual profit share
- An ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Very strong, very real career development options across transnational, market leading company.
- A hybrid working pattern of 2 to 3 days per week in the office and 2 to 3 days remotely
- Flexible hours - 37 per week with no core hours on Friday afternoons!
If you think this Talent Acquisition Partner role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment