£40,000 - £60,000
8 months ago
Looking for your next step in Tax? Are you looking to take ownership of your portfolio and really add value?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in Newport are looking for a driven Tax Manager to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who really want to add value to their clients and give you the flexibility to do this. They are looking for a candidate who is looking for long-term development and is driven to build relationships with both existing and prospect clients.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Advising on personal and corporate tax
- Networking to build your portfolio
- Supporting junior members of the team
- Liaising internally to support with queries
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Ideally 2 years + post qualified
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence to hunt out the answer for the benefit of your client
- Drive to network and continuously build portfolio
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- On-site parking
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours and competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.