3 months ago
Are you a Fluent Welsh Speaker with an interest in the Arts? If so I want to hear from you! I am recruiting for a Fixed Term Contract until March 2020 for my Cardiff based client in a fantastic location.
This is what you’ll be doing
Team Co-ordinators ensure the effective delivery of the Team’s activities by providing a high quality administrative service that assists flexible/mobile working. This includes the coordination of communication, correspondence and appointments. It also involves the planning, organisation and administration of Team meetings.
- Management of correspondence, phone calls and emails
- Planning, organisation and minuting of meetings
- Preparing itineraries and organising travel
- servicing and supporting the administration of Committee and other meetings as of when required
- Assisting in the preparation of project plans
- Collating data and information that assists the Portfolio Managers and Directors in monitoring the progress of project plans
- Liaises with Arts Associates and assists them in the delivery of their responsibilities
- Ensures a high standard of customer service in dealing with the public.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Fluent Welsh Speaker
- Fantastic organisation and communication skills
- Previous Project Management experience would be an advantage
- Strong Administration Skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A salary of £20,550.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus 2 privilege days per year
- Flexi Time
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on email@example.com or 02921673748
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.